Art is a lynchpin of Emily West’s life, so it’s natural that it infuses just about every area. The Chapel Hill, N.C., native has been a fixture on Atlanta’s art scene since the early 2000s, both as a philanthropist and owner of her former eponymous Westside gallery, Emily Amy. Since 2012, West has served as gallery directory for Anne Irwin Fine Art, working with the gallery’s namesake art maven to produce more than 10 gallery shows each year. “I think each of us brings something very different to the table,” she says. “It’s nice to have somebody to bounce ideas off of.” As a wife and mom to 4-year-old Maisie and 2-year-old Millie, she delights in raising the next generation of art lovers. “We all grow up being creative, so it’s nice to foster that in them,” she says. Here, the 37-year-old Buckhead resident gives us a look at her spring favorites.
2. “Our weekend would not be complete without a splurge at Bon Glaze for our favorite strawberries and creme doughnut.” 3794 Roswell Road
3. “Our favorite spot for shopping is Sprong. A (little) girl can never have too many shoes.” Pritchard sneaker, $60, and Addilyn sandal, $55, both by UGG at Sprong, 3716 Roswell Road NE
4. “The girls love the kids’ programming at Atlanta Botanical Garden, as well as visiting the Orchid House.” 1345 Piedmont Ave. NE
5. “Erin Gregory’s solo show opens June 8 at Anne Irwin Fine Art. Her dreamy florals set the tone for perfectly sunny days.” 690 Miami Circle
6. “My husband and I are heading to Italy. I will definitely pack many items from Caroline Constas, who I recently met at Neiman Marcus. Her floral print dresses are perfect for wine tastings and gondola rides.” Gretta dress, $520, by Caroline Constas at Neiman Marcus, Lenox Square